Business Coach Melbourne
Are you overwhelmed being a business owner? Looking for business growth? Whether a small business or a medium business, you need a business mentor who has been there and done that! Want honest business strategies that our proven and from someone who has more than likely dealt with the challenges you face?
Don't know who to trust?
I am called The No BullShit Business Coach for a reason.
Sometimes in business, you need an ear to talk. No Judgement EVER!
Based in Melbourne, unlike other business coaches, I am available for you 24/7 because I know what it is like to run a business. Running a business is bloody lonely. I know I have run businesses for the past 16 years; I will be that person you can call at 11 pm when you can't sleep because something is on your mind and you need an answer and direction on the best way forward.
Perhaps you are going thru a merger/acquisition or considering selling but don't know where to start or need someone to clean up your processes/systems. I will guide you and make it easy as possible while maximising your returns. My service will pay for itself.
I will be the force of reason, unlike your mates, wife, and ex-boyfriend; I have been there and done that.
What you will get is my ear and then my opinion. My opinion is to help you get to sleep, and I will help you put strategies in place to rectify the issue.
There is no problem we can't solve!
Why Choose Rob As Your Next Business Coach?
- 16+ Years Running Own Business
- Bi-Weekly 1:1 Onsite Meetings Because Face-to-Face Matters
- No Lock In Contracts – Results Matter
- Fixed Monthly Pricing – No Surprises.
- Honest Advice And Not BS
- Available 24 hours / 7 Days A Week – Because I Know What It Is Like To Run A Business
- Access To External Proven And Trustworthy 3rd Party Providers, i.e., HR, Web Development, Graphic Design etc
- Someone Who Isn’t Just Focused On Increasing Revenues And Reduced Costs.
- Plus, Much More
Small Business Coaching Melbourne
Some Of Our Amazing Clients
Small Business Coaching With A Difference
Furthermore when you engage in my services I will help you with many facets of your business.
Someone to keep you accountable
Take your business to the next level
Shoulder to cry on
Game changing advice
How to create great culture and build a great team
Establishing a positive mindset
Overcome your self-limiting beliefs
Drive operational efficiency within your business
Save money on digital marketing
- Cybersecurity and IT advice, including best practices
Never feel alone when running your business
Practical, real and honest advice
Plus much more
I am authentic and if I don’t think I can add value to you or your business I will let you know.
Business Coaching To Make Your Business More Succesfull
If you're a business owner or even considering the feasibility of starting, there are six key ingredients that you must consider to drive success. As your Business Coach, I will help you with these 6 Pillars to help you realise your business goals.
As your Business Coach, I will help you with these 6 Pillars to help you realise results.
Where Do We Go From Here?
Contact Rob For More Info
Once you begin working with me, I don't believe in wasting time. From the moment we begin, it'll be go, go, go. There will be long nights and tiresome days, but we will take the time together to analyse your business from the ground up. No stone will be unturned, and no outdated system will remain. More than a business coach, I will become a partner and the formidable force that you need. So, stop dillydallying and let's get to it. I can guarantee that you won't regret it.
More than a business coach, I will become a partner and the formidable force that you need.
So, stop dillydallying and let’s get to it. I can guarantee that you won’t regret it.
6 Pillars of Business Success
- Business Coaching/Mentoring
- There is no use throwing ideas at a wall and praying one will stick. If you’ve never done this before, are looking for some support or don’t know anyone else in the industry, having a business coach that you can turn to will ensure that you aren’t up second-guessing yourself in the middle of the night. Experience business growth.
- Your staff are your biggest asset, so treat them right. There’s no use throwing hours of work at them and praying that they will churn out high-quality products each day if they don’t feel valued under your management. Lunch breaks are a must-have, rewards and gratitude are an option, but only those who know how to distribute these accordingly will develop a long-term, loyal team.
- Customer Service
- Even if your products don’t directly service consumers, it doesn’t mean that you don’t have customers. I’ve witnessed so many businesses that completely disregard the audience that their product targets. Remember, even if your customers are other businesses, keeping them happy will keep your staff happy.
- Cyber Security
- SME’s are known to be targeted by hackers. So what are you doing to prevent loss to your business? If you’re an eCommerce business, you have payments to protect. If you’re an online service, you have intellectual property to uphold. If you’re just using the net to store information, you still have your employees data to protect. The integrity of all of your business assets lies in your hands, so it’s time to make sure you partner with the best services available.
- Digital Marketing
- SEO, social media marketing, web design, blog writing, email marketing, the list goes on… Or does it? I’ve said it before, but digital marketers have a way of overcomplicating these processes to bait you of your money. I guarantee that I can teach you the basics of SEO in an hour. So, stop forking out thousands to have someone else do it for you.
- IT Systems
- IT is the key to saving money, but it seems that the two words, ‘Information Technology’ inspire more fear than they’re worth. Implementing the right automation systems can save you hours and even thousands in labour costs. When you’re unsure about the tools needed to automate your business, I’ll help you find them.
Helping You Fall In Love With Your Business Again
Running a business is stressful. We get moments in our lives when we can become lazy or unmotivated. Don’t worry I have had that experience as well. However, with myself by your side, I will be your personal drill sergeant, except you won’t hate me; you will love my spirit, my ethos and my motivating attitude. I will keep you honest, but most of all, I will keep you accountable.
I am not here to take your money; all I want is results! Why? Because I care, and when you spend 5 minutes with me, you will see I am genuine, honest and passionate about what I do. I am not like another business coach out there, I practice what I preach. I know a happy client is a referring client!
So if you getting the blues running your business, I urge you to contact me today, as the results can’t wait.
Industries I Have Worked With
Throughout my career as a business coach, I have had the privilege of working with clients from a diverse range of industries. This has allowed me to gain valuable insight into the unique challenges that each industry faces, as well as the commonalities that exist across them.
One of the most important things I have learned through my work with clients in different industries is the importance of being adaptable. Regardless of the industry, businesses are constantly evolving, and those that are able to adapt quickly are the ones that are most likely to succeed. As a coach, I help my clients to identify areas where they may need to adapt their strategies or processes to stay competitive in their industry.
Another key lesson I have learned is the importance of understanding the unique cultural norms and expectations of each industry. For example, the language and communication style that is effective in the finance industry may not be as effective in the non-profit sector. By understanding the nuances of each industry, I am able to provide my clients with tailored advice and support that is specific to their needs.
Finally, I have come to appreciate the similarities that exist between industries, particularly in terms of the importance of effective communication, strategic planning, and leadership. These skills are critical for success regardless of the industry, and I work with my clients to develop them in a way that is relevant to their specific business context.
Overall, my experience working with clients from different industries has taught me the importance of being adaptable, understanding the unique cultural norms and expectations of each industry, and focusing on the key skills that are critical for success across all industries. As a no-bullshit coach, I bring this knowledge and experience to every client engagement, helping my clients to achieve their goals and succeed in their respective industries.
- Not for profit
- Real estate
- Plus, Much More
Unlike many business coaches, Rob knows what it is like to actually run a business but not only that he knows what it is like to scale a business and eventually sell it at a premium. No short course or book can teach you that.
Absolutely, in fact I request that I meet you every fortnight which is set in both our calendars.
This is a common question, unlike most business coaches I dont just look at Balance Sheet and P&L, there is a lot more to a business than just this. The issue is you don't know what you don't know and while I have worked with some amazing clients, each one has experienced different strategies.
Some of the things Rob has helped with is help reduce digital marketing expenses from $5,000 per month to $1,250 per month, reduced IT spend from $3,500 per month to $500 per month, increased employee retention from 6 weeks to more than 12 months etc.
I know what it is like to run a business, many business coaches will preach working on your business and not in your business, and while that is true I do know that running your own business does mean you cant always fully switch on, therefore I always say to my clients if there is something on your mind you can always contact me, you are NOT restricted to only contact me during our scheduled fortnightly meetings. My job and goal is to make you sleep easier at night.
IU want you to see value each and every month, therefore for whatever reason if you are not getting value, you simply cancel the services. This approach ensures I am always working hard to drive real results for you and your business.
Absolutely, if you are not happy for any reason you can cancel anytime!
ABSOLUTELY not, Rob's fee is the same every month, he does not charge travel time etc.